ISOWALL INSULATION PANEL
A revolutionary construction technology, ISOWALL provides maximum efficiency by combining wall and insulator properties into one product.
ISOWALL A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY
Each Isowall panel is carefully constructed using advanced technology developed for Isowall. Each panel is a structural sandwich laminate with a self-extinguishing grade expandable (EPS) polystyrene foam as its inner core. The laminated core is continuously bonded to metal facings by a polymer adhesive constantly under pressure and heat. The outer facings provide resistance to bending and the EPS. core provides resistance to sheer stresses.
2 IN 1 BUILDING SURFACE AND INSULATOR
- Many surfaces and attractive designs to fit any interior or requirement.
- Special ” Joints System Isowall Technology ” with adhesive is almost invisible
- Can also be used for roofing.
- Long-lasting ceilings are easy to replace in factories and warehouses.
- Save energy costs.
- ISOWALL is strong enough to hold a person’s weight during maintenance.
- Easy to change or fix without effecting the entire structure or disrupting work.
INTA-LOCK, SECRET-FIXED ISW300
Originally technology invented and developed for ISOWALL. The structural joint system used in ISOWALL maximizes insulation efficiency, durability and strength. Joints are sealed with silicone to prevent leakage in any temperature conditions. comes in 3 sifferent designs.
QUALITY IS THE KEY
Stringent quality control and proven standards of excellence are the pre-requisite of every Insulation panels. Isowall manufactures an extensive range of standard and custom designed to suit every application.
ISOWALL TECHNICAL SPAN TABLES
LOAD / SPAN TABLES FOR EPS (EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE)
The about table has been calculated using a face wrinkling safety factor of 2. A deflection of 1/240th of span and core haear safety factor of 5. Figures are rounded to the next lowest Kg/m2