Cuisine Solutions Asia offers real advantages for professional kitchens of all kinds. Cuisine Solutions can help your business with our wholesale sous vide products or menu development.
Sous vide—French for “under-vacuum”—is an innovative cooking technique in which food is vacuum sealed and slow-cooked in water at constant low temperatures until it’s perfectly cooked through. No other cooking method produces such consistently excellent textures and flavors, or maintains the natural integrity of foods so well. That’s why our restaurant-quality products are trusted by the world’s top chefs and favored by passionate foodies.
Location : Ban Bueng , Chonburi , Thailand.
Product : Wall and Ceiling
ISOWALL is a panel that keeps temperatures exactly where you want them. ISOWALL is made from a combination of metal and polystyrene. So it’s light – weight, easy, quick and inexpensive to install
ISOWALL is a self-contained panel insulator that’s perfect for walls, roofs or partitions.
ISOWALL is self-supporting, which eliminates the need for costly supports.
20% more energy efficient
ISOWALL reduces your energy costs up to 20% by stopping unwanted heat from entering and cold from escaping your cold storage facilities.
Maximum efficiency designed for cold storage
ISOWALL panels can be installed to the exact thickness you require whether you want to control your room temperature to be -40 °c or 80 °c Comes in many varieties to fit your job and budget such as : COLORBOND , which resists acid and rust ; or PVC coated (Plastisol) , which resists rust and scratches and is easy to clean.
ISOWALL ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUILDING
1. Lighter than other similar material.
2. Fast installation.
3. Pre-coated steel sheet facings (finished in Silicon Modified Polyester)
4. Panel to Panel connection requires no additional alignment.
5. Panel core utilizes self-extinguishing grade polystyrene foam.
ISOWALL DOOR advanced technology combines secure door systems with ISOWALL panel properties. Doors are easy to install , come in many modern designs and keep interior temperatures where you want them.
Scientific Designed keeps heat out
1. Efficiency system resists temperature differences
2. Strong enough for constant use
3. Hygienic because the resist rust and breakage
4. Light-Weight for convenient installation
5. Special “Safety-Lock System” on inside
6. Two choices to choose among : “Chill” Door for 0°c to -10°c and “Freezer” door for 0°c to -40°c
7. Can serve as emergency door or environment – control door
Swing Door :
Perfect for frequently opened doors and small cold storage facilities.
Sliding Door :
Outstanding for large cold storage facilities that big require deliveries yet need space savings.
Overhead Sliding :
Vertical design is ideal for compact areas that require frequent deliveries of small products.